From Nicole Willson <will...@roguewave.com>
Subject RE: Any ideas on these StdLib build errors?
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 22:15:00 GMT
NO! It's MY test case. :)  I actually streamlined it a little more. Ok, here
it is:

//Test case for ICE on SuSE 9sp2 with xlC 8.0
#include <string.h>

template <class _InternT> class codecvt_byname
{
public:
    explicit codecvt_byname (){}
};

template<> class codecvt_byname<wchar_t>
{
public:
    explicit codecvt_byname ();
};

codecvt_byname<wchar_t>::codecvt_byname ()
{
static struct {int flag;} mods = {1};
int flags = 0;
flags = mods.flag;
}

//End Test case for ICE on SuSE 9sp2 with xlC 8.0

The error shows up while trying to build stdlib - specifically wcodecvt.cpp.

Nicole Willson
Consulting Engineer
Rogue Wave Software, Inc.
A Division of Quovadx