From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Any ideas on these StdLib build errors?
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 02:51:45 GMT
Nicole Willson wrote:
> If they are in the std64rd (my build type label) directories or even in the
> ch13n dirs, they are blown away.  Besides I had it working in this buildtype
> already.  The problems came back when I did a clean build.

Sounds like a (mis)configuration problem. Attached is the config header
from my last 11s build (still broken as I noted in my most recent post,
but at least it compiles). You can use it for comparison with your
config header -- I would zero in on the template instantiation macros
such as _RWSTD_NO_EXPLICIT_INSTANTIATION_BEFORE_DEFINITION.

Martin