From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Any ideas on these StdLib build errors?
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 00:37:19 GMT
Nicole Willson wrote:
> Ok, the errors are back and even a clean rebuild is not helping. :(

Did you blow away all the intermediate template files/registries,
and other junk? Sometimes XLC++ gets confused by them and I'm not
confident that the generated RCB makefiles do a very good job of
removing them.

> I've tried changing -qnotempinc to -qtemplateregistry without effect.  I
> still get the same errors.  I was careful not to change any options before I
> rebuilt the library to test the newly changed wcodecvt.cpp.  So, something
> weird is going on.  Any other tricks to try? :)

Nothing right now, other than the above. Let me try a build to
see if I can reproduce it.

Martin