From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Error with generate.bat
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 17:04:50 GMT
Anton Pevtsov wrote:
> It seems that the tarball with stdcxx-4.1.3 contains not last scripts
> version.

Right. The tarball is not the most recent code.

> Current SVN scripts version includes checks for uuidgen before the
> projects generating and provides the user with an appropriate error
> message if the uuidgen test fails.

Ah! I thought I recalled discussing this with you!

> So, the bug with uuidgen seems to be fixed (is it still necessary to
> open the jira issue?).

I would if only for the record. It will allow us to cross-reference
the change you put in on trunk. Users might want to apply the change
to 4.1.3 to get the better error message and other improvements we've
made since the release.

Martin