From Martin Sebor <>
Subject Re: 23.containers.deque.modifiers.cpp
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 21:11:20 GMT
Liviu Nicoara wrote:
> Take three: I have attached the two deque tests (modifiers and special).
> I have replaced the ToString class with the special formatter X,

> added
> special options to disable the different types of iterators exercised
> (the "right thing" too).

I removed the nfailed counters and bogus (passing) assertions
and the unnecessary #include directives, and added some useful
diagnostic output to the deque.special test, and committed the

> I still see the bogus "leaked 0 objects". I could look into it next.

I don't see those but the deque.special test crashes (as we
discussed), so it would be good to know why (i.e., create a
small test case), file a bug report, and at least prevent it
from crashing if possible.

View raw message