From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Solution generation scripts for MSVC-8.0
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2005 15:48:21 GMT
Greetings Anton

For MSVC-8.0 builds of the standard library within the RCB
infrastructure used by SourcePro, we utilize the
-D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE compiler flag.  There were several
discussions regarding these warnings when we added support for MSVC-8.0,
and the concensus was to go the route of adding the flag to the compile
flags.

--Andrew Black
SourcePro developer