From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: test for lib.alg.replace
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 22:52:07 GMT
Anton Pevtsov wrote:
> The attached file contains my attempt to update lib.alg.replace test and
> port it to new test driver.

Thanks! I've committed it with just a few minor changes here:
   http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=358878&view=rev

Btw., in the future, could you replace the Rogue Wave copyright
notice at the top of each new file with the one used by STDCXX?

> This test contains implementations of ToString and EqualityPredicate
> classes similar to the implementations which were in the test for the
> remove algorithm. So I suppose move them to alg_test.h and reuse in both
> tests.
>
> Martin, what do you think about it?

Moving EqualityPredicate is a good idea. Moving the ToString
helper sounds like a good plan for now, too, at least until
we've implemented the same functionality in rw_snprnintfa().

Martin