From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Windows configuration output
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 22:30:12 GMT
Martin Sebor wrote:
> The progress output from out configuration script on Windows
> is inconsistent. It looks like this:

[...]
> Checking for std::acos() in cmath...   ok

Also, in the above cmath should be <cmath> to make it clear that
we're checking the standard header. Similarly, cstdio should read
<cstdio> (and <stdio.h> if we're checking in the traditional
headers).

> Checking for extern "C" snprintf() in libc...   no

Here, we should replace the name libc with the name of the C library
on Windows (msvcrt or whatever is appropriate for the build type).

Anton, could you please make these changes?

Thanks
Martin