From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: test for lib.alg.remove
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 02:09:27 GMT
Martin Sebor wrote:
[...]
>> Here I implemented the helper class ToString to be used instead of
>> tempstr and to_string to convert a range of X objects to a string.
>>
>> I think it may be useful for other tests.

One other comment on the class. The rw_printf() functions should
be (or at least I envisioned them to be when I wrote them) robust
and extensible enough to either do this kind of formatting directly
and with no change or via a callback. Neither of these approaches
is implemented yet but should be doable with some minor changes.
Probably not something that could be done in an hour or even
a day, so it's just something to keep in mind for now.

Martin