From Anton Pevtsov <ant...@moscow.vdiweb.com>
Subject Re: questions about the lib.alg.copy test
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 16:30:38 GMT
The attached file contains my attempt to exercise copy and copy_backward algorithms using new
test driver.

Martin Sebor wrote:

>>Yes, the to_string() helper function is absent from the new driver. There is no equivalent
for class X, but the best way to handle it, I think, is along the same lines as in 25.adjacent.find.cpp,
i.e.,    > use printable characters instead of integers as values for X.val_. Then we can
easily print out the sequence(s) in diagnostics.

In this version I just removed all references to tempstr structure - it was used for very
detailed diagnostic messages only - and  I changed these messages.

With best wishes,
Anton Pevtsov.