From "Anton Pevtsov" <Ant...@moscow.vdiweb.com>
Subject test for lib.alg.mismatch
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2005 17:32:56 GMT
The attached file contains my attempt to update the lib.alg.mismatch
test.

I have a question about the algorithm result checking:

The mismatch algorithm returns pair of iterators and it is possible that
one or two of them will be equal to "end". In this case it is impossible
to check the results comparing the val_ field of the X object because

(mismatch_result_.first)->val_

will fail (res.first is iterator that points to the "end" of the first
test sequence).

The question is: what mechanism should I use to check that the iterator
reachs the end of the sequence? Will it be correct to compare the
iterator cur_ field value with the pointer to the corresponding test
array element? If so, the attached test may be updated.

With best wishes,
Anton Pevtsov.