From Martin Sebor <>
Subject Re: [VOTE RESULT]
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 16:29:13 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Martin Sebor wrote:
>>I plan to put the tarball with the snapshot in
> They would go under /www/

Thank you! I thought there was a better place but for the life of me
I couldn't find it. (I assume it's safe to just copy it there by hand
and it won't get overwritten by some automatic update process.)

> And don't forget that you need to follow the release guidelines in terms of
> notices and naming convention, as I noted in my earlier e-mail.

Yes, thanks for the reminder.

The name of the file will be:

The included README has the required disclaimer at the top:*checkout*/incubator/stdcxx/trunk/etc/config/README?rev=240138

View raw message