From Martin Sebor <>
Subject Re: committer account request
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:01:24 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Martin Sebor wrote:
>>>I'm trying to request a user account for [...] one our
>>>committers who only recently faxed in his CLA (on 8/24 to be
>>>exact). The instructions on the page below say to monitor the
>>>file iclas.txt in the foundation/officers repository to see
>>>whether the CLA has been recorded:
>>>I'm having trouble finding the file or the repository.
> That page also says that only ASF members can view
> that file.

Sorry for missing (or rather misreading) that.

FWIW, I didn't read the text as saying that *only* ASF members can
view the file but rather that PMC members should be able to view it
and if not, then an ASF member will definitely be able to. Since I
am a PPMC member (but not a PMC one), I was unclear about whether
I should expect to have the permissions to view it or not.

>>I wonder if this page has the same info as the iclas.txt file:
>>Could someone please confirm?
> Yes, good discovery. It does. I will tweak the
> pmc.html page.

Thanks, the tweak will definitely help!

View raw message