From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject [VOTE] stdcxx 4.1.2 snapshot
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 21:36:13 GMT
I created a snapshot of the stdcxx 4.1.2 sources as of 7/19/2005 (with
a couple of exceptions -- see below) and placed in my home directory:

http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx/stdcxx-incubating-2005-07-19.tar.gz

The MD5 sum for the file is a4e530d14e239fca66a5bfe1e0e68378.

Instructions on unpacking the snapshot, configuring the library, and
building it and the set of examples are in the README file contained
in the snapshot and can also be downloaded from here:

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/incubator/stdcxx/trunk/etc/config/README?rev=240138

I successfully built the snapshot with gcc 3.2.3 on Linux. At least one
user reported (in private) a successful build with Compaq C++ 7.1 on
Tru64 UNIX.

Please vote to make this snapshot available for download from the
project Web page.

Martin

This snapshot of 4.1.2 corresponds to Rogue Wave C++ Standard Library
version 4.1.0 (part of SourcePro 8) with the exception of the _config.h
and README files which reflect the new version number.