From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: Rogue Wave INFRA-332
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 22:21:42 GMT
--On July 8, 2005 4:07:49 PM -0600 Martin Sebor <sebor@roguewave.com> wrote:

> I faxed mine in on 6/16 (to the FAX number on the CLA form here:
> http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf: (410) 803-2258). I believe
> most others have by now as well. Is the FAX number correct? Should
> we re-FAX them or mail them instead?

No, the PPMC needs to submit the account requests now.  The CLAs probably
have been filed correctly; but we don't automatically create accounts until
the PMC requests them.  At that point, the root folks will check to make
sure the CLA is on file.

> This might be the missing bit. Sorry if this is a dumb question
> but can any one of us, including myself, send this request on
> behalf of all the other stdcxx committers? (I.e., can I assume
> that all of us are already on the stdcxx PPMC?)

You need to discuss this with the rest of the PPMC.  You can use the
stdcxx-dev or stdcxx-ppmc list, I guess.  We just need to draft who the
initial set of committers are.

You, by yourself, should not be submitting account requests at this point.

Considering I'm out of touch next week, if Will Rowe or Ben Laurie is
available, they are the logical people to bootstrap the account list since
they are the mentors and Incubator PMC members and the root guys know who
they are.

I believe we should just grandfather in anyone who is here now and paying
attention.  But, that could be a question for general@incubator.  -- justin