From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject Re: HELP with updating web
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 16:54:21 GMT
Generally speaking, we prefer to have substantial content on the
website before we place it live.  However, I have fixed the index
file you had in subversion and made the changes so that it will
be auto-published on the site.  Note that there are two delays
involved: the site on minotaur is updated every four hours from
subversion and then some time after that (within the next four
hours) the content on minotaur is rsync'd to incubator.apache.org.

So, at the time I write this,

    http://incubator.apache.org/stdcxx/

is up but does not yet show the changes I made in subversion.

....Roy