incubator-stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Reto Bachmann-Gmür>
Subject Re: Programmatic access to facetted browsing
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 09:11:25 GMT
Hi Suat,

> > I think we could expose an easy to use interface that's independent of
> > vfolder or the webview and can thus easily be integrated in CMSs and
> other
> > applications.
> >
> > I'll write a proposal on how such an API could look like.
> I would be glad to see your proposal. I think we can adapt
> FeaturedSearch stuff so that it would be easier to use and more useful.
Here you go:

The interface represents a set of documents that can be narrowed by
applying constraints. The constraints are grouped by facets, the available
facets and the applicable constraints can be retrieved with

The missing bit is the range search but I think it might be a start, what
do you think?