incubator-stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Giovanni Nuzzolese <nuzzo...@cs.unibo.it>
Subject Re: refactor engine failing after svn update
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2012 09:33:35 GMT
Hi David, all,

firstly thanks for your notification.
The problem is that conceptually the description parameter should be mandatory  for the creation
of a recipe. So it is correct the call

recipe = ruleStore.createRecipe(new UriRef(recipeId), null);  // RefactorEnhancementEngine.java:511

What does not work properly is the method createRecipe of the ClerezzaRuleStore, which does
not verify if the actual parameter description is null before creating a PlainLiteral in the
RDF graph that represents the recipe.

I have just created the issue STANBOL-565 [1] on Jira and I am going to fix it.

Andrea

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STANBOL-565