incubator-stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Lopez <alo...@flordeutopia.pt>
Subject Re: Failed tests (Cache dbpediaDefaultdata Index is currently not active) during fresh "clean install" of r1156651
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 15:38:14 GMT
> Hi
>
> First, sorry for the late respond, but I was a vacation the last 4 weeks.
>
> The log you provided is really strange and even after spending some
> time analyzing it I can only tell how the initialization failed but
> not why.
>

> The tests failed because the local cache of dbpedia.org was not
> initialized. This local cache consists of a dataset of 43k entities
> and a set of 4 OSGI service configurations. All such files are
> provided by the "org.apache.stanbol.data.sites.dbpedia.default"
> bundle. As far as I can tell all configurations where present and even
> loaded successfully. However somehow the OSGI service configuration
> where not parsed to the ConfigAdmin Service and therefore the required
> OSGI services where never activated.
> OSGI service configuration are processed by the Sling Installer
> framework (more precisely [2] module) and as far as I know this is the
> first time that there occurred a problem while installing such
> resources.
>
> If you (or someone else) is able to reproduce this. It would be very
> helpful to start Stanbol with DEBUG level logging and send the log.

I tried to reproduce this behavior doing checkout of same revision and a
"mvn clean install", this time all went OK.

Then I tried yet again (this time with a running tomcat on 8080), and
after some unrelated errors (jwnl-1.3.3 was not found... this is most
probably a network problem) integration tests run OK.

Then I deleted all artifacts under org.apache.stanbol in the local repo
and did a "mvn clean install" again... all OK.

So I have been unable to reproduce this, I will report back if I see any
strange behavior but it looks now like everything is running fine :)