incubator-stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Grisel <olivier.gri...@ensta.org>
Subject Re: How to add an rdf/skos file in entity hub
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 15:10:42 GMT
2011/6/1 Rupert Westenthaler <rupert.westenthaler@gmail.com>:
> Hi
>
> Based on your Request I have worked the last two days on several
> improvements of the Indexing Tool.
> Most important the Indexing Util now directly creates a Bundle that
> when installed in the Entityhub will create all the necessary
> Entityhub components to use the Indexed RDF data as an Referenced Site
>
> I have also created the generic RDF configuration with a lot of
> additional documentation.
>
> I am currently working on some final things. So expect to see the
> stuff in the SVN tomorrow.

Ooops I did not know that you had pending work on these projects. I
did some "svn mv" to fix typos in some filenames. I hope this won't
conflict to much with your work. I should have asked before doing
it...

Also for the topic categorization, I am currently upgrading my pig
scrips to be able to output .nt files directly suitable for the
Stanbol indexing utility:

  https://github.com/ogrisel/pignlproc/tree/master/examples/topic-corpus

I hope I will have time to test it and document it by next week to be
able to demonstrate it during the Berlin Buzzwords hackathon.

--
Olivier