incubator-stanbol-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Alessandro Adamou <ada...@cs.unibo.it>
Subject Re: unable to start stanbol kres
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 07:18:29 GMT
On 5/9/11 7:29 PM, David Riccitelli wrote:
> could my issue related to this?
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STANBOL-189

I think it is. I just committed a new Sling bundle configuration with 
the newest org.apache.sling.commons.log (which should include slf4j 1.6.1).

Can you please update and rebuild kres/launchers/full?

Alessandro

> On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 8:27 PM, David Riccitelli<
> david.riccitelli@interact.it>  wrote:
>
>> same error, I believe I'm missing something with org.slf4j?
>>
>> David
>>
>>
>> On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 8:13 PM, Enrico Daga<enricodaga@gmail.com>  wrote:
>>
>>> hi,
>>> I attached a working pom.xml file in
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STANBOL-192 .
>>> I used it yesterday after experimenting the same issue, hope this helps.
>>> Maybe someone else (Andrea? Alessandro?) should revise it anyway
>>> before committing.
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> Enrico
>>>
>>> On 9 May 2011 18:58, David Riccitelli<david.riccitelli@interact.it>
>>> wrote:
>>>> Dears,
>>>>
>>>> I just updated to HEAD and tried to start Stanbol with KReS full
>>> launcher.
>>>> It doesn't start, reporting the following error:
>>>> Unable to resolve 20.0: missing requirement [20.0] package;
>>>> (&(package=org.slf4j)(version>=1.6.1))
>>>>
>>>> -- excerpt:
>>>> ERROR: Bundle org.apache.stanbol.rules.web [77]: Error starting
>>>> slinginstall:org.apache.stanbol.rules.web-0.9-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>>> (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>>>> org.apache.stanbol.rules.web [77]: Unable to resolve 77.0: missing
>>>> requirement [77.0] package;
>>>> (package=org.apache.stanbol.commons.web.base.resource) [caused by:
>>> Unable to
>>>> resolve 20.0: missing requirement [20.0] package;
>>>> (&(package=org.slf4j)(version>=1.6.1))])
>>>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>>>> org.apache.stanbol.rules.web [77]: Unable to resolve 77.0: missing
>>>> requirement [77.0] package;
>>>> (package=org.apache.stanbol.commons.web.base.resource) [caused by:
>>> Unable to
>>>> resolve 20.0: missing requirement [20.0] package;
>>>> (&(package=org.slf4j)(version>=1.6.1))]
>>>> at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundle(Felix.java:3443)
>>>> at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1727)
>>>> at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1156)
>>>> at
>>> org.apache.felix.framework.StartLevelImpl.run(StartLevelImpl.java:264)
>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
>>>>
>>>> How do I fix it?
>>>>
>>>> David
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> David Riccitelli
>>>>
>>>> Interact SpA
>>>> Via A. Bargoni 78 (scala F)
>>>> 00153 Roma
>>>>
>>>> T +39 06 58318 301
>>>> F +39 06 58318 303
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Enrico Daga
>>>
>>> --
>>> http://www.enridaga.net
>>> skype: enri-pan
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> David Riccitelli
>>
>> Interact SpA
>> Via A. Bargoni 78 (scala F)
>> 00153 Roma
>>
>> T +39 06 58318 301
>> F +39 06 58318 303
>>
>>
>


Mime
View raw message