incubator-socialsite-dev mailing list archives

From Pavan Gorakavi <gorak...@gmail.com>
Subject Subscribe: Apache Social site
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 21:56:19 GMT
Hi,

       I am Pavan Kumar Gorakavi, Vice president of IPMA - Young Crew, USA.
I am currently working as Sr.Software developer in Idearc Media Service,
Dallas,TX  [Sister company of Verizon]. I did my Bachelors and Masters both
in computer science. I did my MBA from University of Texas at Dallas and
GMCP from Southern Methodist School [COX Business School]. I hold SUN, IBM
and PMI certifications. I have over 7 years of professional experience.

      I am interested in joining Apache SocialSite. How can I be part of
your development team?

Thanks,
Pavan Kumar Gorakavi