incubator-sis-dev mailing list archives

From "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <>
Subject New website for Apache SIS?
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2012 18:00:45 GMT
Hey Guys,

I think we ought to consider significantly improving our current SIS website.
With Andrew around now, I would love to get his insight and potential help
in this endeavor. I think we need to highlight our release, put up a user guide,
point to some other open source geo spatial project websites, at the least.

Thoughts? Should we keep the maven site? Should we use the new CMS?

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist
Office: 171-266B, Mailstop: 171-246