incubator-shiro-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Ledbrook" <pe...@cacoethes.co.uk>
Subject Re: jsecurity status ...
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:35:45 GMT
> There's a number of older, more established, usages.  I sent an email to
> legal@ and the Incubator list about this earlier this year.  I can dig them
> up if you want to but page through a few of the entries from Google and
> you'll find them.

I have to say I'm having trouble finding much in the sea of links
related to our JSecurity. So far:

* J(oomla)Security
* jsecurity.net - commercial company offering security solutions for
Java (no idea how long they've been around)
* j-security - An offering from Juniper networks; doesn't seem to be trademarked
* jsecurity.com - a blog

I still need persuading that changing the name is a good idea.

Cheers,

Peter