incubator-shiro-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Peter Ledbrook" <pe...@cacoethes.co.uk>
Subject Re: jsecurity status ...
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2008 15:04:20 GMT
> I don't think so. Howerver, it should be pretty easy to move the current
> JSecurity site to Apache.
>
> Anyway, the message is pretty clear, and it's not about the web site only :
> unless we start migrating the whole stuff (code, site, jira, etc) to Apache,
> it's considered as a non apache project. A real concern, after near 5 months
> in incubation.

Crikey, 5 months already? Time has flown...

> It's time to move forward !

Agreed. Looking back, I see Les wanted to get a 0.9.0 release out
before transferring the source code. Here's hoping we hear from him
soon. I would certainly favour just moving everything across in one
fell swoop - the delays have gradually built up. I'll help with what I
can.

What are your thoughts Les?

Cheers,

Peter

Mime
View raw message