incubator-shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: v0.9 release
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 14:52:44 GMT
Les Hazlewood wrote:
> The only thing left is JavaDoc, and I've already indicated everywhere
> in code this needs to occur via //TODO tags.  If anyone is able to
> help whittle down those TODOs, it would be much appreciated.  As soon
> as they're all gone, the release can be made.

At this point, if you have added TODOs all over the places where the
Javadoc is missing, I think that we can inject the code into Apache
subversion : you may find peeps at apache who _love_ to add javadoc ;)

Seriously, perfection is not something we can reach. It's only a moving
target. I would rather have the code base available, so that we can
start building the community around JSecurity, because this is the most
difficult task to complete to get JSecurity out of the incubator.

Of course, IMHO.

Thanks Les !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny