incubator-shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Haile <jha...@fastmail.fm>
Subject Re: Invalidating All Active Sessions
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 15:07:50 GMT
Currently the SessionManager interface doesn't allow you to invalidate
all sessions.

One idea for how to handle your situation:
1) The AbstractSessionManager allows you to register a
SessionListener.  You could register one that monitors which session
IDs are currently active.

2) When your nightly job runs, you can then iterate through each
session ID and double-check that the session ID is valid by calling
isValid().

3) For valid sessions, you can then call SessionManager.stop() to stop/
invalidate that session.

I haven't tried this myself, so let me know if this works or doesn't
work for you!

Jeremy