incubator-shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Kwiatkowski <ckw...@uga.edu>
Subject Invalidating All Active Sessions
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:46:57 GMT
I am using the Jsecurity Plugin in a Grails application.
I have a job that runs in the early morning hours and the requirement is
that no one can be logged into the web application while this job is
running.  Otherwise, there could be ConcurrentModification exceptions.
Is there a method in the SessionManager that will timeout or invalidate
all active Jsecurity sessions thereby logging out all active users in
the system?
I am under a time crunch to get this added to the system for tonight's
release.  I apologize if this question has already been answered on this
mailing list.
Cheers!
- Christopher