incubator-shindig-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Boston <...@tfd.co.uk>
Subject Re: Shindig branches
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 07:45:57 GMT
:),
We spend some time talking about version numbers, and after extended
discussion decided that we should use the standard version numbering
scheme, disconnected from the OpenSocial Specification numbers.

So, at one time (before we settled on the above) we had a branch
called 0.8.1-x.... that branch was deprecated (and quickly removed to
avoid confusion... bad practice on my part probably, sorry)

So the 1.0.x-incubating branch represents Shinding's implementation of
the OpenSocial 0.8.1 specification, from which we are in the process
of cutting a 1.0.0 release.

Trunk is now targeting 1.0.1 which will probably implement the
OpenSocial 0.9 specification.

To recap.....

The branch is branches/1.0.x-incubating

I think thats right.... please someone shout if not.
Ian