incubator-shindig-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Peterson" <dpeter...@google.com>
Subject Fwd: Please review: draft specs for OpenSocial version 0.8.1
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 00:46:37 GMT
Hey shindig-dev folks,

As a heads up, the spec for OpenSocial v0.8.1 is settling out and a draft is
available, so please jump over to the spec list if you have any comments.

http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-and-gadgets-spec

Cheers,
-Dan
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cassie <doll@google.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 5:29 PM
Subject: Please review: draft specs for OpenSocial version 0.8.1
To: opensocial-and-gadgets-spec@googlegroups.com

I've finished updating the restful spec to match the set of changes decided
on for 0.8.1:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pPfuwC1QE-ss_uvVOIMrCTA

Now that we have an rpc protocol alongside the restful one I'm attempting to
call these the "OpenSocial Protocols".

OpenSocial Restful Protocol:
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dcc2jvzt_37hdzwkmf8

OpenSocial RPC Protocol:
http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dhjrqr8t_4cwzqq7gh

Please review these docs and make sure they match everything you thought was
going in to 0.8.1 .
If nobody finds any huge mistakes hopefully we can get these approved and
published by next Wednesday!

Almost done!

- Cassie