From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Graduate Sanselan as a commons subproject
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 08:54:57 GMT
Hi,

to get the ball rolling, it's time to finally vote if we want to step
out from the incubator and continue as a new sub project at commons.

I think we have discussed this in several lists in the past months,
therefore the only open issue is to really graduate (once we've voted
here, we can sort out the details like the name of the project in
commons etc., but we should vote first).
So here is the vote:

[ ] +1 Graduate as a commons subproject
[ ]  0 Don't care
[ ] -1 Don't graduate yet, because ....

The vote is open for the next 72 hours. Every vote is welcome,
especially votes from our Mentors. Only votes from PPMC members are
considered binding.

Thanks and Regards
Carsten
--