From Jonathan Giles ...@jogiles.co.nz>
Subject Re: Sanselan issue, with patch
Date Thu, 07 May 2009 21:52:23 GMT
Charles,

Thanks for getting back to me regarding this issue. I hope that the
patch may be considered, given how small it is (1 line). Without this
patch, my project is unable to use Sanselan. However, with this patch,
my project works perfectly with a large number of images.

Unfortunately, I can't recall which image actually provided the hurdle
that required me to investigate this issue, but I will look into it.
Unfortunately, I am actually leaving on vacation today for a week, so I
will not be able to do this until I get back.

Sanselan is very important to me now, and I use it extensively for it's
support for reading and writing IPTC data. Do you have any plans to
improve Sanselan to make use of Java 5 language features such as
enumerations and generics? I certainly would benefit from an API with
these features.

Cheers,
Jonathan Giles