From Charles Matthew Chen <charlesmc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sanselan 0.97
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 12:42:45 GMT
Hello Berthold,

   That's great.  Can you please contribute this to the project by
adding the patch as a file attachment to an issue in our project?

Issue tracker: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=12310720&status=1

   Adding a file attachment to an issue includes a contribution
consent form that will allow us to integrate the patch.

Thanks,
   Charles

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 3:52 AM, Berthold Daum <berthold.daum@bdaum.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I made a small fix for class
> org.apache.sanselan.formats.tiff.TiffField in order to improve support for GPS coded
TIFF files.

> Sincerely
> Berthold Daum

> Dr. Berthold Daum
> bdaum industrial communications
> email: berthold.daum@bdaum.de
> web: www.bdaum.de
>
> Berthold Daum is author of the books "Stadt, Land, Fluss - Natur- und Stadtlandschaften
digital fotografieren", "Java 6",  "Java-Entwicklung mit Eclipse 3.3",