From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: April board report
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 07:14:13 GMT
I've added an initial version:
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/April2009

I think we should address the possible graduation paths for Sanselan in
the near future. I briefly talked with Craig at ApacheCon Europe about
this and also talked with Philipp. So we have some vague ideas, I still
need the time to write them down :) But I hope I can come up with an
email during the week.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler