From Vinod Kr Kukreti <vinod.kukr...@hsc.com>
Subject Metadata Support Image Formats
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 13:24:59 GMT
Hi,

I was exploring the Sanselan library for reading/writing the Metadata in
the various image formats.

I could successfully use Jpeg image format for metadata writing (Exif). I
can also see the TiffImage class under the IImageMetaData class.
Can anyone tell me what all image formats are supported for ImageMetaData
writing ?

I also see the XMP support for ImageMetada writing for the GIF, PNG and
TIFF formats
(http://incubator.apache.org/sanselan/site/formatsupport.html) but could
not find the support in the classes.

Your quick response is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Vinod Kukreti
Senior Principal Engineer
Hughes Systique
D-8 Infocity II, Sector 33 Gurgaon Haryana 122022, India
Ext - 2435
FixedLine: +911243929157

This message and/or attachment(s) contained here are confidential, proprietary to HUGHES SYSTIQUE
and its customers.
Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended
for the entity it is
addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, it is strictly prohibited
to read, forward,
print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this
e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.