From Kelly Boettcher <kelly.boettc...@abs.gov.au>
Subject Extracting and Editing XMP within a GIF file [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 00:46:11 GMT

Hi All,

Just been looking into Sanselan 0.97 and it's GIF capabilities for
metadata. I was wondering if someone could instuct me as to retrieving and
editing xmp within the GIF file format? I have tried using Sanselan.
getXmpXmland GifImageParser.getXmpXml but both are returning null. I have
also tried using GifImageParser.getMetadata but it goes into the method and
never returns (holds up debug). I know it has xmp within it since I can
view it in Adobe Photoshop.

Any advice?

Kell
Free publications and statistics available on www.abs.gov.au