From Mathieu Avoine <avoin...@gmail.com>
Subject a few questions
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 12:20:04 GMT
Hi all,

I started a few months ago developing a photo manager which I expect to
open when I get something working. I use sanselan for extracting
metadata and it looks very promising. I have a few questions (partly
answered by the faq):

1) Is there in sanselan a mapping of the possible values for metadata?
For example, if I query for the orientation of the photo, I get values
like 1, 8, etc... I had to use trial and error to figure out the meaning
of the values. Is there a more straightforward way to decode the values?

2) Is there any plan to make a localizable "print-out" of the values
using sanselan? For example, let's say I want to show all the available
values of the exif, is there a way to have a localized print?

Thanks
Math
PS: by the way, the hyperlinks for the example code do not work.