From Charles Matthew Chen <charlesmc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: add gps info to jpeg using sanselan
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2009 17:22:43 GMT
Hello Okwochukwu,

   Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.  We've had a number
of questions about how to set GPS values in Jpeg EXIF metadata.  I've
rewritten our sample code to include a clear example.  Please take a
look at the setExifGPSTag() method in the WriteExifMetadataExample
class:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/sanselan/trunk/src/test/java/org/apache/sanselan/sampleUsage/WriteExifMetadataExample.java

   I strongly recommend that you use version 0.96 which will hopefully
be released in the next week.

Thanks,
   Charles