incubator-sanselan-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Charles Matthew Chen" <>
Subject Re: [Vote] 0.96 release candidate
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2009 04:10:42 GMT
Hello all,

   Thanks for the feedback.

   I've fixed the following problems:

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 6:14 AM, Philipp Koch <> wrote:
> * licence, notice, header, readme and release-notes files are OK except:
>   - release-notes state: Release 0.95 instead of Release 0.96

   I've fixed this.

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 6:14 AM, Philipp Koch <> wrote:
>   - README.txt: state Collective work: Copyright 2007-2008 The Apache
> Software Foundation. mustn't in be 2007 - 2009
>   - NOTICE.txt: same as README.txt

   I've fixed this.

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 1:30 PM, Carsten Ziegeler <> wrote:
> I think the key to verify the release should be available on a public
> server.

   I've added my key to MIT and the SKS Network.

   No one seems to consider the problems with README.txt, NOTICE.txt
or RELEASE_NOTES to be blockers, so I haven't generated a new version
of the release.  Should this vote be considered complete and move to
the general incubator list?  I'd like to wait until at least Craig is
+1 and make sure the other voters' votes are no longer conditional.


View raw message