From "Charles Matthew Chen" <charlesmc...@gmail.com>
Subject [Vote] 0.96 release candidate
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2009 17:05:21 GMT
Hi everyone,

   It looks like this release is ready to put to a vote.

   Thanks for the feedback, Carsten.  I've rectified the missing
apache license headers and removed those two extraneous files.  I've
rolled another release candidate with a new version number.

http://people.apache.org/~cmchen/dist/incubator/sanselan/0.96/

  Apache RAT output for this release can be found here:

http://people.apache.org/~cmchen/rat-bin-0.96.txt
http://people.apache.org/~cmchen/rat-src-0.96.txt

  The intent is for this release to reside here:

http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/sanselan/0.96/

   Please take a look.

Charles