From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [Vote] 0.96 release candidate
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2009 17:14:52 GMT
I couldn't get the public key for the signatures. Are they uploaded to
a public key server?

[dhcp-usca14-133-42:~/Downloads] clr% gpg --verify apache-sanselan-
incubating-0.96-src.tar.gz.asc.txt apache-sanselan-incubating-0.96-
src.tar
gpg: Signature made Fri Jan  9 08:41:23 2009 PST using DSA key ID
5D0CF7F8
[dhcp-usca14-133-42:~/Downloads] clr% gpg --recv-keys 5D0CF7F8
gpg: requesting key 5D0CF7F8 from hkp server subkeys.pgp.net
gpgkeys: key 5D0CF7F8 not found on keyserver
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0
[dhcp-usca14-133-42:~/Downloads] clr%

The RAT looks better, and nothing that should hold up release.

Once I can verify the signature, I can approve this.

Craig

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!