From "Philipp Koch" <pk...@day.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] 0.96 release candidate
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2009 11:14:05 GMT
i checked following:
* maven build: OK
* licence, notice, header, readme and release-notes files are OK except:
   - release-notes state: Release 0.95 instead of Release 0.96
   - README.txt: state Collective work: Copyright 2007-2008 The Apache
Software Foundation. mustn't in be 2007 - 2009
   - NOTICE.txt: same as README.txt

if the findings do not really matter than i am:
+1

regards,
philipp