From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: [Vote] 0.96 release candidate
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2009 10:09:08 GMT
Sorry for the late response. I've played with the release a bit and
reviewed the usual things to look for. Looks fine to me.

+1 from me.

One thing that bugged me is the continued presence of tab characters in
the source code but obviously that isn't a show-stopper, only personal
preference.

Jeremias Maerki