From "Charles Matthew Chen" <charlesmc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Board reports are coming up
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2008 20:09:59 GMT
Hi Craig,

   I've committed a draft of the board report for October 2008.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/sanselan/board/2008-09.txt

   Please correct/elaborate as you see fit.

   Here is a link to the release notes, which includes a list of
changes that will appear in 0.95, our next release.   I suggest we
release 0.95 once the IPTC improvements are finished and documented.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/sanselan/trunk/RELEASE_NOTES

Charles