From "Charles Matthew Chen" <charlesmc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is "writing IPTC" a priority?
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 10:49:35 GMT
Hi Christopher,

   There's nothing really blocking my work on IPTC - just finding the
time.  Thanks though.

   The documentation could use a lot of work.  The things I was
planing on doing myself are:

 - Exact list of what features, spec versions, modes, etc. are
supported for each file format.
 - Comparison with other Java image libraries and description of why
and when to use Sanselan.
 - More sample code.
 - Elaborating the FAQ.

Charles