From Christopher Blunck <ch...@thebluncks.com>
Subject Re: Copying IPTC/EXIF data from one file to another...
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 22:35:52 GMT
Hi Charles.  Isn't the xmp metadata stored in app13?  I thought that
xmp and the other photoshop format were two ways to represent the same
thing (iptc metadata) stored in app13.  Maybe I don't understand...

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 6, 2008, at 4:29 PM, "Charles Matthew Chen" <charlesmchen@gmail.com