From "Endre StĂžlsvik" <En...@Stolsvik.com>
Subject Re: Sanselan 0.93 Release Vote
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 17:51:31 GMT
>  * I've removed the bz2-compressed distributions generated by Maven.

Why? That's the most compressed format of the three by far, and will
become more and more common. Any unix can uncompress it these days,
and since gzip and bzip2 both mainly target unix, I don't quite see
why not more and more releases should be done using it. It will
require a tad more place on the server, but it will be more than
compensated by all the downloads, both for Apache and the end-users.

Endre.