From Christopher Blunck <ch...@thebluncks.com>
Subject Re: Is "writing IPTC" a priority?
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2008 13:38:52 GMT
Ok cool.  I have other work I can do on my project.  I've got my code
pushing down to Sanselan to pull the IImageMetadata out of a rich
byte[] and I'm using the ExifRewriter to place the metadata into a
naked byte[] produced from JAI.  Once your IPTC writing code is done
it should fall into place.  :)

Is there anything I can do to take some work off your plate?  That
would give you more time to focus on IPTC writing which would of
course help me.  :)

I was thinking about cleaning up the docs/website a bit.  There are a
bunch of broken links and whatnot...

-c