From "Charles Matthew Chen" <charlesmc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IPMC vote on general@
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 10:33:26 GMT
Hi Craig,

   You're right, I did have permission.  I went go ahead and copy the
release.  ie. I copied it to:

 /www/www.apache.org/dist/incubator

   The release isn't showing up on the site.  I checked the .htaccess
file in /dist/, it looks fine.

   I'm wondering if this is related to the README.html on:

http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/

   Namely:

"""
IMPORTANT NOTE

The Incubator is currently under the process of transferring releases
into this structure. Please do not just dive in and create a release
structure without asking on the general list first.
"""

   Do we need to post there?

Charles.