From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@onehippo.com>
Subject RE: Transforming images
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 07:36:18 GMT
Hello Charles,

Thanks for the pointer. I was already using the java.awt.Graphics2D but
also used com.sun.image.codec.jpeg.JPEGCodec which is not really
suitable for us (besides only rescaling jpeg). Therefor I took a look at
Sanselan but learned doesn't suit my needs, though I do probably want to
use the metadata you can extract with Sanselan.

Since there might be some match with Tika as well (I am not sure yet) I
sure think I'll start using Sanselan anyway.

Thanks again for your pointer!

Regards Ard